Sunday, February 22, 2015

Love-A-Thon Mini-challenge #4: Snapshots


Book Addicts! Today's the last day of the 2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon, but before it's finished we have much more things to share with you! Now it's time for the fourth mini challenge in this event and it's all about taking snapshots of books. Hope you like mine!

If you missed the previous posts for the 2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: Blogger QuestionnaireBook Spine PoetryBook Valentines and Only You Can Quote.

Lailah by Nikki Kelly


Shatter Me Series by Tahereh Mafi


Anna and The French Kiss Series by Stephanie Perkins



8 comments:

  1. Awesome books all of them! Great shots Patri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the Shatter me series looks together :) Not my favorite covers on their own, but as a whole great!

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Mel! My favorite one, though, is Ignite Me. I think the other ones need a bit more color like Ignite Me. Thanks for stopping by! ;)

      Delete
  3. The Shatter Me series is so pretty!! I have the books on my Kindle, but I really want to get print copies for my bookshelf.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I do! I read first the digital version and if it's a book I really really love I buy them ;) They are very pretty *O* Thanks for stopping by, Kaitlin! ;)

      Delete
  4. Love the colors of all the Stephanie Perkins books, particularly when they're all together! Great photos :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alexa! They are pretty awesome by themselves, but together is all so... colorful! It really shows the romance in the books :P

      Delete