Thursday, November 14, 2013

Break You by Jennifer Snyder

Break You 
Jennifer Snyder
Publication date: November 8th 2013
Rate: Loved it


Jennifer Snyder captivated me with this heart-breaking, sweet and innocent story. I couldn't believe that such an amazing love story could have such a bittersweet ending. I was crying so hard for Blaire and Jason. All I could ask myself was "why?". And of course, I didn't see it coming.
But what make this story such an amazing one, is the well-developed characters. Blaire is sweet, studious and what everyone would call "a good girl". I really liked her. And Jason's what you can imagine of a twenty-something boy. Despite this, he's really mature throughout the story and really nice, making him the most adorable guy on Earth and wanting him to be your boyfriend. Although he really needs to think, before speak. Sometimes.
Their story is pretty realistic. With some dreamy scenes and bad ones, too. Jennifer Snyder's shows us how life can be unexpected and it can come out some pretty amazing things from it.
I simply love the story and can't what to read more about Blaire and Jason. Hope we get to read more about these two.
What's left to say, Book Addicts, is that you need to read this story. Not only because is a sweet story about love and life, but because is an amazing one and you are going to enjoyed it as much as I did.




These are a few of the novels I’ve read over the years that I either really enjoyed or left a lasting impression on me. 


Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire. 

This was one of those novels I picked up after being in a reading rut for a while and just could not put down! 



Slammed by Colleen Hoover. 

This novel is one that has stuck with me since reading. It was such a powerful, touching novel that I cried. I’m talking ugly cried! 



My Fate for Yours by Steph Campbell and Jolene Perry. 

I read the first novel in this series, so I knew how this one would end, but it still brought me to tears. These ladies know how to write a southern story! 



Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase. 

Maybe it was because of the whole royalty thing, but this book was stellar and I can’t believe I waited so long to read it! It was another I couldn’t put down. 



Because of Low by Abbi Glines. 

I am a huge Abbi Glines fan and love her Sea Breeze series as a whole, but this novel was by far my favorite. There was something about the character of Low that really resonated with me.



 photo addtogoodreadssmall_zpsa2a6cf28.png photo B6096376-6C81-4465-8935-CE890C777EB9-1855-000001A1E900B890_zps5affbed6.jpg


Jennifer Snyder lives in North Carolina were she spends most of her time writing New Adult and Young Adult Fiction, reading, and struggling to stay on top of housework. She is a tea lover with an obsession for Post-it notes and smooth writing pens. Jennifer lives with her husband and two children, who endure listening to songs that spur inspiration on repeat and tolerate her love for all paranormal, teenage-targeted TV shows.



Win (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card (INT)




No comments:

Post a Comment