Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tempting Tatum by Kaylee Ryan



Tempting Tatum
by Kaylee Ryan
Release Date: July 8th 2014
Rate: Enjoyed it (4 stars)

Synopsis:

What do you do when your whole life crashes and burns? How do you get through the flames?

Tatum Thompson is living the dream. Her life is perfect; with a loving boyfriend, loving parents and a soon to be college graduate how can life get better? Life is good until it isn't. When tragedy strikes Tatum runs to Josh only to find him in a compromising position with someone else. Turning away from the only life she knew, Tatum is forced to alter her life plan. 

Blaise Richards is a tattoo artist who moonlights as a volunteer fire fighter. Lies and deception leave his broken heart closed until the beautiful green eyed girl casts her spell over him. She’s making him feel things he’s never felt. Making him want things he thought he would never want. 

Tatum wants Mr. just for tonight. 

Blaise wants Tatum to be his forever.

Can Mr. Just for tonight convince Tatum that she’s the one? How long can Tatum resist Blaise’s determination to make her his?


Tempting Tatum is one of those sweet stories with a clear happy ending at the end of the book. With the sweetness and swoon that only Kaylee Ryan can bring to a story, I found myself enamored with Blaise and wanting to know if Tatum would ever open up again.

Tatum Thompson had it all until she loses everything and finds herself broken, hurt and alone. With only her best friend to support her, she finds herself moving with her and her best friend's boyfriend to a new town to make a new start.
Meeting Blaise is what turns Tatum's world upside down once again. With a clear attraction to the sexy, tattooed guy who keeps devouring her with his eyes, she finds herself trying to resist the pull 'cause an Adonis like him would never be interested in a relationship with her. 
However, Tatum believes that he has found his other half and he's willing to show that girl with green eyes that he's willing to make her fall in love with him and that he's not going anywhere.

Is hard to picture an idilic relationship and more when the two characters fall in love as quickly as in this story. They have an attraction, one of them is lucky to recognize it with some external help and the other is hurt from her past and not willing to open up, even less to something as scary as a new relationship. However, Tempting Tatum is one of those stories that swoons the reader to a level that you wish for that idilic love and gets a goofy and dreamy smile from the reader.

I felt like a lucky spectator reading from Blaise and Tatum's point of view their love story: how the meet, their impressions and where they finally arrived to the climax of their relationship. It's obvious the chemistry between the two characters, sizzling, and the sexual tension was there from the very first time. On the other hand, their flirting jumped from hot (that fireworks are about to explode) to kind of innocent and sweet. I think that the author did a great job with these two combinations and that is what makes this relationship so adorable and explosive at the same time.

Tempting Tatum is filled with drama, romance, loss, new beginnings, betrayal, finding a new home, heartbreak, trust and finding a reason to keep going even when everything is darker than usual. I found this new story written by Ms. Ryan, refreshing and as a much needed overdose of swoon, sweet, passionate and hot romance. I just love how, in every story, the author makes us believe that happy endings are still possible. At least in her stories. That's why I highly recommend this book to those romantics out there.







Tempting Tatum
by Kaylee Ryan

Tatum POV

Blaise has stepped up his seduction tactics.  He’s constantly touching me, giving me sweet gentle kisses.  His attention has me on fire.  I’m ready to take him to the nearest storage closet or bathroom and take full advantage of what he’s offering. 

He’s marking his claim for the night, and really, he doesn’t need to.  I plan to allow him to seduce me.  My earlier thoughts coming to mind.  I know I shouldn’t since he is Ember’s brother, but I want him.  I want to know what it feels like to feel his weight on top of me.  To be able to trace his ink with my tongue.  I can no longer resist his charms, or seduction techniques, whatever you want to call it.  I just don’t want to resists him any longer.  I want one night with him.  One night of passion and no thoughts of what I lost.  I just want him.  With that thought, I relax against him.  Blaise releases my hand and slips his arm around my waist to hold me against him.  I need a drink!



 photo addtogoodreadssmall_zpsa2a6cf28.png photo B6096376-6C81-4465-8935-CE890C777EB9-1855-000001A1E900B890_zps5affbed6.jpg



She has had a passion for reading since she was a little girl. That passion has slowly led to spinning romantic tales, and a one-click addiction. When she doesn’t have her nose stuck in her kindle or fingers glued to the keyboard, you can find Kaylee hanging out with friends and family. She loves all genres of music, enjoys scrapbooking and is a huge football fan. She lives in Ohio with her husband (her real life happily ever after) and their rambunctious little boy. 

Kaylee is releasing her first book Anywhere With You August 20, 2013.




No comments:

Post a Comment