Sunday, February 2, 2014

Scavenger Hunt & ABC Challenge 2014


These challenges are organized by Rhomy @ I Know That Book! She's doing two challenges that sounded like fun to me and also difficult, too. But, hey, I've decided that 2014 is the year of challenges and I'm going for it!


Okay, so what do I need to do? In the Scavenger Hunt I have to read 22 books and each of them must fill the following requirements:

An Apple: 

Entice (Ignite #1.5) by Erica Crouch

A Ball:

Solving for Ex by LeighAnn Kopans (Review)

A car:

I will need to do some research 
(Take Me On (Pushing the Limits #4) by Katie McGarry maybe?)

An eye:

Fugitive X (Revolution 19 #2) by Gregg Rosenblum

A flower:

Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas

Lips:

Prisoner of Night and Fog (Prisoner of Night and Fog #1) by Anne Blankman (Review)

Wings:

TALKER 25 (TALKER 25 #1) by Joshua McCune

A mask (can be any kind):


A book where one of the MAIN characters is named Sophie:

I will need to do some research

A cover with only half of the face showing (right, left, upper or lower):

Sleep No More by Aprilynne Pike

A girl wearing a white dress:

Belonging (Temptation #2) by Karen Ann Hopkins

A couple holding hands:

How to Meet Boys by Catherine Clark
Played (Hooked #2) by Liz Fichera

Body/bodies with no head:

And We Stay by Jenny Hubbard

Someone with a tattoo on the cover:

Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott (Review)
Throttle Me (Men Of Inked #1) by Chelle Bliss (Review)
In Your Corner (Redemption #2) by Sarah Castille (Review)
Saving Quinton (Nova #2) by Jessica Sorensen

A book with a purple cover:

Ask Again Later by Liz Czukas
No One Else Can Have You by Kathleen Hale (Review Coming Soon)

Someone wearing Jeans:

Pulled Under by Michelle Dalton
The Long Game (American Gypsy #1) by J. L. Fynn (Review)

The third book in a series:

Forever (Temptation #3) by Karen Ann Hopkins
Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins (Review)

A book with Red letters in the title:

Throttle Me (Men Of Inked #1) by Chelle Bliss (Review)
Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott (Review)

A book with a one-word title:

Play (Stage Dive #2) by Kylie Scott (Review)
Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott (Review)
Elusion by Claudia Gabel, Cheryl Klam

A title containing a name in it (ex: Alice in Wonderland, Emma):

The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

A book released in 2014:

Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout

A book that has been made into a movie/tv show (or it's about to be done):

Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1) by Richelle Mead
If I Stay (If I Stay #1) by Gayle Forman



In the ABC Challenge I have to read one book starting with each letter of the alphabet. It can be any genre.

A - All That Glows by Ryan Graudin  --->  (Review)
B - Broken (Broken #1) by Kelly Elliott  --->  (Review)
D - Destined to Fall by Tamsyn Bester  --->  (Review)
E - Entice (Evolve #3) by S.E. Hall  --->  (Review)
G
H - Hard to Love by Kendall Ryan
I - In The Lyrics by Nacole Stayton  --->  (Review)
J
K - Kissing Eden by T. A. Foster  --->  (Review)
L - Lick (Stage Dive #1) by Kylie Scott  --->  (Review)
M - Meant For Me (Second Chances #3) by L.P. Dover  --->  (Review)
N - Night Games by Collette West  --->  (Review)
O - Orenda (Orenda #1) by Ruth Silver
P - Playing Pretend by Juliana Haygert  --->  (Review)
Q
R - Run To You by Clara Kensie  --->  (Review)
S - Solving for Ex by LeighAnn Kopans  --->  (Review)
T - Temptation (Temptation #1) by Karen Ann Hopkins  --->  (Review)
U - Undone (Disclosure #1) - R.E. Hunter  --->  (Review)
V
W - Who He Is (FireNine #1) by Shanora Williams
X
Y
Z


I will link up my reviews to the books when I've posted them. I've also created a Goodreads' shelf for this challenge: Scavenger Hunt Shelf & ABC Challenge Shelf.

I'm still have to find a book whose main character's name's Sophie. If anyone remembers a book with a Sophie, let me know. I'll see if I haven't read it. And as for the ABC Challenge, I'll write the name of the book once I've read it and cross it out when I've published the review.





No comments:

Post a Comment