Sunday, December 28, 2014

2015 Challenges


Book Addicts! A new year is coming and that means new challenges are coming too. So this next year, to help my TBR shelf and my reading, I'm signing up to a bunch of challenges and I'll start including the links to my reviews here, in this post, as soon as I publish them on my site. Also you can check out directly each of my shelves for each challenge.


The first challenge I'm signing up to, is the 2015 Debut Author Challenge or 2015DAC because it's a wonderful way to read new stories and to welcome new authors to this bookish world. So the basic rules are that the debuts must have a publishing date in 2015 and must have been read between January 1, 2015 and January 31, 2016 in order to count. 


Another challenge I signed up for this upcoming new year is the 2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge which I am already familiar with since I signed up for the 2014 challenge. So this challenge is about reading books of any genre, length, or format of book as long as it is a book that's been sitting on your self for some time. Short stories and novellas do count! The only stipulations that the book must have been released in 2014 or earlier and no 2015 ARCs or 2015 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed.




Another challenge I am giving another shot is the NetGalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge since I am most of the time reading books from these two sites. This is a good way to try to keep my to-read shelves on those sites clean, although it's a hard work since there are always new awesome books available and little time to read all the books we would want. But it's still nice to try!


So that's it! At least for now. I just hope I have the time to read all the books I want to read and I am still trying to read a couple of books before the year ends. So, have you signed up for any challenges or do you have a goal for this new year? Let me know in the comment section!


No comments:

Post a Comment