Sunday, March 30, 2014

Stacking The Shelves (7)




Wrecked (Wrecked #1) by Priscilla West
Layers (Stark #1) by Sigal Ehrlich
Fall into Forever by Beth Hyland


Kiss of Broken Glass by Madeleine Kuderick
The Swap by Megan Shull
Rites of Passage by Joy Hensley
The Dolls by Kiki Sullivan
Feral by Holly Schindler
Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson


The Winner's Curse (The Winner's Trilogy #1) by Marie Rutkoski
Thanks to Eve at EM Castellan for her awesome blogoversary giveaway.


Eve (Eve #1) by Anna Carey




4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of books :). I LOVE the cover to THE WINNERS CURSE. I like a lot of the other ones as well, but that one is just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Paij! I just need more time... Maybe a time machine? :O
      I haven't started THE WINNER'S CURSE, yet. But I have to agree with you that the cover is AMAZING. And the book pages? It's like it was some sort of old diary. SOOO COOL!!! And the one from Witchfall? the witchy symbols? You can't barely see them without the flash. However, you can feel them. So coo, too :)
      Have a great week, Paij! :)

      Delete
  2. SO EXCITING!! I see you're in for the treat with all the new Harper books on Edelweiss ;D Am reading The Winner's Curse and still not convinced of the hype yet, but I think I'm getting there. Enjoy reading and have a great week ahead!

    Alicia @ Summer Next Top Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alicia! I've been dying to get my hands on those books and when Harper send them via Edelweiss? There was definitely a happy-book-dance (kind of embarrassing in front of people, but it's a happy-book-dance! haha).
      I haven't started the winner's curse, yet. However, I'm giving a 10 to the cover and the pages. I love the presentation of the book. SOOO beautiful. I'm crossing fingers and praying that the story is as good as the book cover! :)
      Happy reading and awesome week to you, too! :)

      Delete