Monday, March 10, 2014

SPRING HEARTBREAKERS Blitz: Kissing Eden & THE HAZARDS OF A ONE NIGHT STAND





Kissing Eden
Release Date: March 6th 2014
 photo addtogoodreadssmall_zpsa2a6cf28.png

Synopsis:

Have you ever thought of taking a vacation alone? I mean step on a plane, check into your hotel, and lie on the beach completely and utterly alone. No? Me either, but then right before senior spring break I got dumped.
Something about break ups makes you do things you didn’t want to do, and try things you didn’t know you were capable of.

That’s how I ended up at the Palm Palace.
That’s how I met Grey.
That’s how my spring break turned into the most unforgettable week of my life.





The Hazards of a One Night Stand Cover
The Hazards of a One Night Stand (Hazards #2)
Release Date: February 27th 2014
 photo addtogoodreadssmall_zpsa2a6cf28.png photo B6096376-6C81-4465-8935-CE890C777EB9-1855-000001A1E900B890_zps5affbed6.jpg

Synopsis:

One small town boy, one girl who wants more, one roll in the hay...

Hooking up with your high school crush is a bad idea, a really bad idea. It was only supposed to be one night, one brief departure from my real life, but nothing ever works out exactly the way you plan.

Colton Waters was everything from my past that didn't fit into my present, so why did he have to show up at my college and pledge the one frat I couldn't avoid?
Because nothing is ever meant to happen just once. At least not the life changing things that mean the difference between falling apart and falling in love.


The Hazards of a One Night Stand Cover






Ideal first date?

Grey Lachlan: I’m not big on crowds or loud places, so I’d take her somewhere we could share a beer, maybe listen to some music.

Colton Waters: I'm all about low key first dates too. Gives you a chance to really see who she is.


What's your perfect beach day?

Grey Lachlan: I don’t have much time to hang out on the beach, but I try to get a nice long run in first thing in the morning. I like it when it’s quiet and have it to myself.

Colton Waters: Running on the beach would be a pretty good way to start the day.


Blondes or brunettes? (better answer that one right or he's in trouble)

Grey Lachlan: Definitely blondes

Colton Waters: Brunettes.


Boxers or briefs? 

Grey Lachlan: I’m a boxer briefs kind of guy

Colton Waters: Boxers here.


Most romantic vacation spot?

Grey Lachlan: There are some great little towns in Mexico. I know I’m not what most girls think of as romantic, but I can pick out a destination that has pretty sunsets and beaches.

Colton Waters: Secluded cabin in the mountains. Just me, the girl and nature.


What's the best part of dating in a small town like Gasden? 

Colton Waters: The best part of dating in a small town is you know what you're in for. Like with Mallory, I've known her forever and already knew everything about her.

Grey Lachlan: Man, you have a better outlook on it than I do. I get tired of the grapevine in Padre. People know I’m going on a date before I do.


What's the sexiest thing a girl should wear on a date?

Colton Waters: If a girl has nice legs she might as well show them off. I'm all about the short skirt or dress, but it's got to be tasteful. Leave something to the imagination, and my eyes only.

Grey Lachlan: Couldn’t agree with you more.


What's the sure way to turn you off?

Colton Waters: If a girl's mean to other girls I want nothing to do with her. I'm not talking about her standing up for herself, but the catty stuff.

Grey Lachlan: Yeah, mean girls for sure are a turn off.


What's the most romantic thing a girl has done for you?

Colton Waters: Mallory surprised me on my birthday with a night out on the town. It ended at a hotel, and let me tell you It was a better venue than my dorm room.

Grey Lachlan: Sounds like you had a good time.


We know you love where you're from, but if you had to pick somewhere to live where would it be and why?

Colton Waters: I've grown to love Charleston. It's southern yet urban at the same time. I might just stay here if I can convince someone else to stay with me.

Grey Lachlan: It would be hard for me to think about leaving Padre, but there might be just one reason to relocate. I’ll leave it at that for now.


If a girl tried to woo you, what three things would help her win you over?

Colton Waters: 1) A great smile
2) The ability to make me laugh
3) Willingness to watch college sports
But sorry ladies, I'm off the market.

Grey Lachlan: You had me at watch college sports, man.

T.A. Foster is a Southern girl whose heart and spirit are connected to the beach. She grew up catching rays and chasing waves along the North Carolina Outer Banks and now resides in the state with her adventurous pilot husband, two children and two canine kiddos.

Her long love affair with books started at an early age, and as soon as she was able, she transformed imaginative stories into words on paper.

T.A. has an undergraduate degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and a graduate degree in Educational Psychology from Texas A&M University. When she’s not chasing her two-legged and four-legged children or trying to escape for date night, you can find her reading, writing or planning her next beach trip.


Alyssa Rose Ivy is a New Adult and Young Adult author who loves to weave stories with romance and a southern setting. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children, and she can usually be found with a cup of coffee in her hand.



Win a Straw beach bag, 2 beach towels and signed paperback copies of London Falling, Kissing Eden, Hazards of Skinny Dipping and Hazards of a One Night Stand. (US Only)




No comments:

Post a Comment