Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Release Day Party: The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment #0.5) by Stacey O'Neale


Today is release day for THE SHADOW PRINCE by Stacey O'Neale! Help us celebrate the release of this amazing novella and enter to win a $50 Amazon or Barnes & Noble Gift Card!


The Shadow Prince (Mortal Enchantment #0.5)
Publisher: Phoenix Reign Publishing
Release Date: March 25th 2014

Synopsis:

Every sacrifice has consequences.

Sixteen-year-old Rowan has spent most of his life living among the mortals—learning to control the element of fire, impatiently awaiting the day his vengeful mother, Queen Prisma, will abdicate her throne. When he finally returns to Avalon for his coronation, his mother insists he must first prove his loyalty to the court by completing a secret mission: 

Kill Kalin, the half-human, half-elemental daughter of the air court king. 

Willing to do anything to remove his mother from power, he agrees to sacrifice the halfling. He returns to the mortal world with his best friend, Marcus, determined to kill the princess. But as he devises a plan, he starts to question whether or not he's capable of completing such a heinous task. And what price he will pay if he refuses?


Available for FREE on Goodreads | Amazon | Barnes & Noble

Also available in PRINT from Amazon


Photoshoot-21
Stacey O'Neale lives in Annapolis, Maryland. When she's not writing, she spends her time fangirling over books, blogging, watching fantasy television shows, cheering for the Baltimore Ravens, and hanging out with her husband and daughter.

Her career in publishing started as a blogger-turned-publicist for two successful small publishers. Stacey writes young adult paranormal romance and adult science fiction romance. Her books always include swoon-worthy heroes, snarky heroines, and lots of kissing.

Stacey loves hearing from readers. Follow her on Twitter @StaceyONeale, look for her on Facebook, Pinterest, and GoodReads. You can also visit her blog at http://staceyoneale.com/.



3 comments:

  1. Water, of course! I think it's one of the most powerful and beautiful of the four elements: humans are made of water, so you could control them, kill them or just enjoy the pleasures of the sea... I could be practically a mermaid if I'd want to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hannah!
      Wow, I can see you have put a lot of thought into that. I can even insert a "muahahah" laugh there.
      I would probably choose water, too. And "steal" your explanation haha.
      Thanks for stopping by! ;)

      Delete
  2. Probably air. I could control it to support me so I can fly, which is like the coolest thing ever! I'm not an arsonist and I'm not stuck in the wilderness so I don't think fire would benefit me much, nor would earth. But Hannah's explanation on water made me realise that I could basically use it to control the world. I guess with air I could threaten people with tornadoes and and stuff. In short, I'm not quite sure!

    ReplyDelete