Monday, October 20, 2014

Release Day Launch: Stay (The Empire Chronicles #3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy

    

We are thrilled to bring you the Release Day Launch for Alyssa Rose Ivy's STAY! STAY is a New Adult Paranormal Romance and the third novel in The Empire Chronicles Series!

Release Date: October 20th 2014
Cover designed by Phatpuppy Art
 photo addtogoodreadssmall_zpsa2a6cf28.png photo B6096376-6C81-4465-8935-CE890C777EB9-1855-000001A1E900B890_zps5affbed6.jpg

Synopsis:

Nothing could possibly get worse. Everything and everyone that could be in jeopardy already is, and Jared knows that he is The Society's only hope. If he doesn't find a way to escape he fails everyone including Vera, the bear shifter he can't seem to get out of his head.

Casey and Toby are in love. Head over heels in love, but is their love strong enough to survive a magic so powerful that Casey's mind is no longer in her control?

Vera will do anything to help her sister, and unfortunately that means she is well acquainted with Jared, the most frustrating man she has ever met. Now she has to find a way to fight her annoyance and growing attraction long enough to help save Levi and Allie.

Racing against the clock, all four must face their greatest fears to save The Society and all the people they love.


Stay


Stay
The Empire Chronicles #3
Alyssa Rose Ivy

“Then just kiss me already. Get it over with.”
“Kiss you? Are you kidding?”
“No.”
“I already told you I’m not sleeping with you.”
“Then just shut up.” She yanked on my shirt pulling me toward her. Her lips were on mine before I could process it. My lips responded immediately, greedily sucking on her bottom lip before pushing my way into her mouth. 
She moaned, eagerly letting me in. My tongue tangled with hers, as I explored every corner of her mouth. Before my hands could do their own exploration she broke the kiss. “So much better.” She hopped down from the bar.
“Excuse me?” I was still spinning from the kiss. Had she really stopped that suddenly? 
“Ok, let’s talk about the plan.”
“Now?” I asked with disbelief. “After that?”
“You could say thank you.”
“Thank you?” 
“For easing the tension. It was thick enough to cut with a knife, but I preferred your tongue.”
“So that’s it? You just did that to ease sexual tension?”
“What did you think I was doing?”
“Giving in to your desires.” My eyes devoured her. Her tank top had pulled up when we were kissing, exposing even more smooth skin I wanted to touch. 
“You mean our desires. There’s nothing one sided here.”
I glanced down at the bulge still obvious in my pants.“You’ve got that right.”
“You’re not a bad kisser.”
“Not bad?” I raised an eyebrow.
“I’d say you’re a seven.”
“A seven? I’m a ten. I’m a ten at everything involving sex.” I had no confidence issues in that department. No matter how pissed girls got at me, they never complained about the sex. 
“But that wasn’t sex. Your dick wasn’t involved. I’m sure you rely on it to earn you points.”
“I don’t just rely on my dick.”
“Oh yeah? Well your tongue seems a little bit out of practice. Not using it much?”
“I use it plenty.”
“Oh. My mistake.” She licked her lips. “Anyway back to that plan.”




Alyssa Rose Ivy is a New Adult and Young Adult author who loves to weave stories with romance and a southern setting. Although raised in the New York area, she fell in love with the South after moving to New Orleans for college. After years as a perpetual student, she turned back to her creative side and decided to write. She lives in North Carolina with her husband and two young children, and she can usually be found with a cup of coffee in her hand.






No comments:

Post a Comment