Monday, August 18, 2014

When A Book Crushes Your Reader-Heart


Book Addicts!

I felt the need to do a special post after reading a couple of books and found myself crushed when I ended the story. The only thing I can say is that I felt betrayed by the characters and wanting to crawl into a hole and cry forevermore. And I'm talking about the ugly crying.

Since I decided to step out of the hole and make things better, I thought to share some of my feelings with you. Plus, like I always say, "everything's better with gifs".





and start acting like this...










But the book is a standalone




Starting with the book




You had to do ONE thing. ONE simple thing: fall in love and have a happy ending, damn it!






With a little help...




And you try to believe it





No comments:

Post a Comment