Sunday, February 2, 2014

The 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge



The 2014 Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge is hosted by Emily @ Falling For YA

What a better challenge than this to "clean up" my electronic shelves in Netgalley and Edelweiss? I have a lot of books, but I also have to be realistic. I'll try with Gold Level (50 books) and hope that I can reach the Platinum Level (+100). Since I have planned to read even more this year, this could possibly happen *cross fingers*.

In Goodreads I have an Edelweiss Shelf and a Netgalley Shelf where you can see all the books I have. I have also a Facebook Album: New Books, where I upload all the books I receive (Edelweiss, Netgalley, ARCs, books/ARCs for tours...).


Here you can follow the round up posts for the challenge:





No comments:

Post a Comment