Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Birthday Celebration: The Keatyn Chronicles by Jillian Dodd


It's Jillian Dodd's birthday and she has a present for you! 

For ONE WEEK ONLY, you can get the entire Keatyn Chronicles - SEVEN BOOKS - for 99 cents! 

Keatyn has a life most girls would dream of. 
She's the daughter of America's favorite actress. Has a closet full of designer clothes. A Malibu beach house. The hottest boyfriend at school. 
But the girl who seems to have everything isn’t happy with the direction of her life, so she makes a wish on the moon. 
Follow Keatyn on her journey of discovering what's really important in life and love in this modern-day epic fairytale. 
Because, sometimes, wishes do come true. 

Pick up the set for you own collection or gift to a friend.

 photo addtogoodreadssmall_zpsa2a6cf28.png photo B6096376-6C81-4465-8935-CE890C777EB9-1855-000001A1E900B890_zps5affbed6.jpg


FREE

Synopsis:

Keatyn has everything she ever dreamed. Her life is following the script she wrote for the perfect high school experience. She's popular, goes to the best parties, dates the hottest guy, and sits at the most-coveted lunch table. 

She's just not sure she wants it anymore.

Because, really, things aren't all that perfect.
Her best friend is threatening to tell everyone her perfect relationship is a scam.

Her perfect boyfriend gets drunk at every party they go to. 

It's exhausting always trying to look and act perfect.
And, deep down, she isn't sure if she has any true friends. 

To add to the drama, her movie star mom has a creepy stalker. 
A hot, older man flirts with her and tells her they should make a movie together.

And she's crushing on an adorable surfer. Dating him would mean committing social suicide.

So she writes a new script. One where all the pieces of her life will come together in perfect harmony. 

But little does she know, there's someone who will do anything to make sure that doesn't happen.




Synopsis:

I've always written scripts for my perfect life.
But no way could I have ever scripted this.
My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.
All because of a stalker.

I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.
I can’t see my family.
I’m tutoring a Hottie God that tortures me with his smile.
The most popular girl already hates me.
But there’s this boy.
This hot, sweet, sexy boy.
So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.
Because who knows how long I have left.



Synopsis:

I’m not scripting my life anymore. 
I’m living it.
I’m done with the God of all Hotties. 
I’m going to give my heart to the boy who I think deserves it.
The boy whose kisses are hotter than molten lava. 
The boy who offered me the key to his heart.
The boy who asked me to Homecoming in a big, sexy way.

There are so many things to look forward to. 
Parties at the Cave. Homecoming festivities. Drama Tryouts. Shopping trips to NY. 
But things aren’t always as perfect as they seem.
I find out that my best friend has been keeping a secret from me. 
Not that I can blame him. 
I have secrets too. 
But, for now, I’m going to pretend I’m just a normal girl. 
I’m going to pretend he’s not still out there.
I’m going to pretend he’s not getting desperate. 
I’m going to pretend I’ll never see him again. 
But, I will. 
And this time, I might not get away.


http://amzn.to/1qffQD8

Synopsis:


My mom says that you can’t love someone until you learn to love yourself. 
So even though Vincent is getting more and more scary. 
Even though he’s doing a nationwide search for me.
I’m going to learn to love myself. 

Well, I’m going to try. 
Mostly, I want a boy to love me. 
But which one?

Dawson - The gorgeous boy who made a mistake, but whose molten lava kisses and steaminess I can’t freaking resist. 
or 
Aiden - The God of all Hotties, who is practically infused with love potion. Who I thought liked me, but now says he wants to be my friend. 
or 
Brooklyn - The boy that first stole my heart. Who has always loved me. Well, until the whole cabana incident.

I mean, it was bad enough when there was sort of a love triangle, but now that I’m talking to B again, it’s like I’m in a love rectangle, or a rhombus, or something.

Oh, and did I mention Cooper Steele? 
The new soccer coaching, health teaching, tattooed hunk?
Who Garrett sent to school to guard my body. 
I mean, be my bodyguard. 

But back to loving me. 
I should forget about boys and worry about me. 
Love me.
Like, eventually.



I’ve finally become the kind of girl my little sisters could look up to. 
Except for the lies. 
Lying to my friends is killing me. 
And the longer I’m there—the closer we get—the more I feel like I’m being eaten from the inside out. 
If I go back to Eastbrooke, I’ll end up nothing but a shell. 
So I'm not going back. 
I'm going to St. Croix by myself. And for the first time in my life, I'm okay with being alone. 

Except...I don't actually end up on the island alone.




Synopsis:

I was told if I went away, he'd forget about me, lose interest, and move on.

But he hasn't.

In fact, my being gone has only made things worse.

So it's time for me to take matters into my own hands. 

It's time for me to fight back.

Hey, Vincent. You ready for a little chaos?


http://amzn.to/1g2jhs5

Synopsis:


Will Keatyn get her life back? 
And if she does, which life will she choose?




I’m a sucker for romance and write romantic stories. My first book, That Boy, was published in May 2011, and the sequel, That Wedding, in February 2012. I married my very own prince charming over 20 years ago, and he still makes me melt.

I love anything sparkly, hot pink, or bright orange. I’m hoping to have a midlife crisis soon, so I can justify the purchase of a hot pink car with thick black racing stripes. I love to paint, doodle, draw, design interiors, rearrange furniture, cheer for my Huskers, cook, entertain, and shop for shoes. I’m addicted to diet coke, Donald Pliner shoes, reading, and buffalo wing popcorn.


No comments:

Post a Comment