Tuesday, April 1, 2014

2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge (RPRC2014)


I'm joining another reading challenge. I know! Some of you must be thinking I'm crazy (probably), but all my challenges are kind of linked with each other and will help me clean up my reading pile. Now I just need some magic wand or a time machine to buy me more free time. Any ideas how to get any of those?


Okay, after the crazy rant, the 2014 Review Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Rachel @ Fiktshun and Reanna @ Phantasmic Reads. I just need to have some books received for review (check) and a place online to review them (double check). And I think I won't have any problem with the pile of to-read books received for review, 'cause guys it's big. But big in capital letters.
Because of that I'm hoping to arrive to the Adept level (40+ books). Do you think I can make it?

If you want to read more about the challenge go here.



I've created a Goodreads shelf for this challenge called the RPRC2014 shelf. Click on the banner below or here to go to my shelf:

my rprc2014 shelf:
The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (rprc2014 shelf)


Kissing Eden by T.A. Foster
Until Lilly (Until #3) by Aurora Rose Reynolds
Patience (Choices #2.5) by Sydney Lane
Playing Pretend by Juliana Haygert
The Hookup List by Dakota Madison
Before You (Sex on the Beach) by Jenna Bennett
Sweet Reckoning (Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins
Throttle Me (Men of Inked #1) by Chelle Bliss
Between Us (Sex on the Beach) by Jen McLaughlin
Twelve Steps by Veronica Bartles
The Romeo Club  by Rebekah L. Purdy


No comments:

Post a Comment