Saturday, January 25, 2014

Book Playlist Recap



This is a section to don't forget the new book playlists in the site. This is also a post to share songs, so if any of you, Book Addicts, want to share a song that thinks it "screams" the name of any book, you can leave it in the comments. I love to discover new songs and to know your pics!


There was a basketball game. I went. They won. There was a party afterwards. Two girls got into a fight over Logan. Normal weekend for us.
- Sam

Author's playlist




Loving Chris Henderson would be wrong. Diabolically disastrous. I mean, what is there about him to love? He's moody, bossy, brooding, a control freak, and that's on a good day... but there was one achingly obvious fact that haunted my every thought, every minute of every day... He sure could kiss.

- Tammy

Author's playlist




You know those tragic stories where two kids from feuding families fall in love? Okay, flip that inside out and turn it on its head and you've got our story, Ryder's and mine.
- Jemma

TUABFC's playlist




All it took was one night to change the rest of my life.
One night that created irrevocable consequences.
But some consequences aren’t all bad.
They can be amazing…beautiful… Precious.

- Hayley

Author's playlist




If I could change anything about that day, it's that moment that I would do differently. If I had the power to go back in time, back before everything went straight to hell, I would've ripped that envelope - the one with the news of my full football scholarship to Oklahoma State University - open right that second, I would've given EJ that last happy memory.

Author's Playlist




It occurred to me that the moment in space and time before lips touch, that small exquisite sting of wanting, a beat of thrust, of yearning was the most underrated part of kissing. There should be sonnets and epic poems written about the space before a kiss, and the thrilling rush that comes with the moment of contact.

Author's playlist




Love until it kills you. Because there's nothing better worth dying for.

Author's playlist




The idea that someone like him might be lonely made me think of him as, I don't know, more human. As if he were a normal guy in his early twenties, maybe a former college student just trying to get by.
When he was anything but. He was the Endless Knight, an immortal killer. He probably preferred being alone, lacking the need for companionship that I had.
- Evie





That’s it, bébé,” he said in a coaxing rasp. “Ma bonne fille.” My good girl. He wrapped one of his arms behind my back, cupping my chin with his free hand. “Evangeline, I’m goan to kiss you until your toes curl, until we’re breathing for each other.
- Jack





No comments:

Post a Comment