We're glad to be part of this book blitz. We've recently been part of the cover & trailer release of this book and now we're glad to reveal you the new cover and other lovely things.
Hope you enjoy with this!
Title: Catching Liam
Author: Sophia Bleu
Publication date: Summer 2013
Genre: New Adult Contemporary
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons white sugar
1 1/2 cups warm milk
1/3 cup butter, melted
Secret ingredient #1: 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Secret ingredient #2: 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
This recipe will make about 10-12 waffles. The perfect amount to impress any roommates that straggle in, or to feast on if you’ve pulled an all-nighter.
1) Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature. I like it really hot. I know, I know. That’s what she said. Now would be a good time to make sure you push the iron far enough back on the counter to avoid any burns through accidental contact of your hands...or other areas.
2) In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar, and I do mean sift. Don’t just throw it all in the bowl. You have to give it a little attention. Mix it up a little. Don’t just set it aside.
3) In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Here’s my trick. If your girl’s still sleeping, separate the eggs first. Whip the egg whites like they’ve been naughty until soft peaks form. Stir in the milk, yolks, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture. Mix together until combined, but don’t overdo it. Too much attention and they’ll come out tough instead of crisp and slightly chewy.
4) Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Don’t get burned. Cook the waffles until golden. Refrain from getting distracted with extra-culinary activities.
5) Serve before she or the waffles get cold.
In Catching Liam, Jillian’s style is all about comfort. Even when she’s out for the night, she needs her wedges to be comfortable while looking hot. You’re more likely to catch her sporting a t-shirt and skinny jeans than dresses to class. And she’s a little sentimental (MeMa’s dish towels not pictured.)
Win a Catching Liam Swag Pack (sticker and magnet)
*This is an international Giveaway*
WARNING! You MUST do the following things or your participation would not be valid:
1) You must enter your email in order to send you the prize.
2) You must Follow us on Twitter.
3) You must Like our Facebook Page.
4) Please, if you leave a comment, answer the question proposed in the rafflecopter entry.
This event was possible thanks to Xpresso Book Tours.